Your membership goes to support the Madison Nordic Ski Club which in turn supports area skiers in many ways. The club regularly organizes races, trail maintenance days, provides ski lessons, supports trail kids and junior skiers, provides training and US Ski & Snowboard memberships for all volunteer coaches, raises funds for projects, grooms local trails and much more! Add to this the informative, lively, and entertaining monthly meetings and it’s easy to see why this is one of most popular outdoors club in Madison!
- Free lessons for beginner and intermediate skiers (Members get first shot at signup)
- Contributing to area snowmaking efforts (CXC Trails)
- Elver Park Race series discount entries
- Grooming for local ski trails
- Meet other local skiers at social events
- Trail reports online
- Support youth programs
- Support for trail development and improvements
- Connecting and getting involved with a great Nordic community
- Discounts with some of our generous sponsors
The annual club membership period runs from July 1 to June 30 of the following year.
Become a Trailblazer Stewardship Contributor
Please consider becoming a Trailblazer and add a donation to your membership that will provide additional support for efforts such as grooming and snowmaking. This will allow the club to continue to make Madison a better place to ski.
Please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns about your payment.