- Free lessons for beginner and intermediate skiers (Members get first shot at signup)
- Contributing to area snowmaking efforts (CXC Trails & Elver Park)
- Elver Park Race series discount entries
- Grooming for local ski trails
- Meet other local skiers at social events
- Trail reports online
- Support youth programs
- Support for trail development and improvements
- Connecting and getting involved with a great Nordic community
- Discounts with some of our generous sponsors
Become a Trailblazer Stewardship Contributor
Please consider becoming a Trailblazer and add a donation to your membership that will provide additional support for efforts such as grooming and snowmaking. This will allow the club to continue to make Madison a better place to ski.
The annual club membership period runs from July 1 to June 30 of the following year.