The Madison Nordic Ski Club is looking to bring more kids into an active outdoor lifestyle through our expansion of our youth programs. $25/hour, 10-20 hours/week with bonuses available.
- Organize and coach Madnorski Trail kids and Nordic Kids program, teaching kids ages 8-12 fun, active outdoor activities.
- Develop an age appropriate curriculum and plan for progression for a wide range of ages and skill sets.
- Recruit participants for all Madnorski youth programs. Expanded participation numbers will lead to bonuses paid.
- Promote the club’s youth activities through traditional and social media channels.
- Represent the club in recruitment and fund-raising events.
- Administer all program elements- promotion, budgeting, scheduling and parent/caretaker relationships.
- Take a leadership roll to organize all seasonal programs for all youth levels- including middle and high school teams.
- Willingness to grow into a greater role as our programs grow.
Must love kids, have an infectious positive attitude and enthusiasm that will keep kids interested and excited to participate. Must always be recruiting more kids to participate. Must pass a detailed background check with flying colors.
Please send resume and references to email@example.com