Join the Madison Nordic Ski Club
Your membership goes to support the Madison Nordic Ski Club which in turn supports area skiers in many ways. The club regularly organizes races, trail maintenance days, provides ski lessons, supports high school and junior skiers, raises funds for projects, grooms local trails and much more! Add to this the informative, lively, and entertaining monthly meetings and it’s easy to see why this is one of most popular outdoors club in Madison!
Joining the Club
The annual club membership period generally runs from November 1 to April 14th of the following year. All memberships expire on October 31. If you join/renew between April 15th and October 31st, your membership will be considered up-to-date for the coming membership period. If you join/renew between November 1 and April 14th, your membership will be up-to-date for that period.
Online membership payment is available below – please choose one membership type to pay for! Although we use PayPal for processing payments, you do not need a PayPal account to pay online. You can use a credit card – just fill in your billing and credit card info when you get to the checkout page.
Although we recommend that members pay online, if you don’t have a credit card or simply prefer to pay via check, just print a copy of the membership form (PDF) and mail it to the address on the form. In order to encourage online signups (which are much easier to process for our overworked and unpaid staff), online signups receive a $5 discount!
- The board decided to use automatic renewals (aka recurring payments aka subscriptions) via PayPal for membership dues on an experimental basis this season. This means that if you use the “Subscribe” button below, your membership will be automatically renewed and your credit card or PayPal account will be charged next year. If you do not want to use the automatic renewal feature, you can simply join for the current season using the “Buy Now” button below. For both cases, make sure to first select the type of membership from the “Membership Options” menu before clicking the appropriate button.
- Please contact us directly at email@example.com if you have any problems with the subscription/buy now process! Do not initiate a chargeback process via your credit card if you are accidentally double billed because we get charged $20 when this happens. Contact us and we’ll just reverse the extra charge.
- If you signed up for a subscription but change your mind or want to cancel the automatic renewals, there are several ways to opt out:
- If you signed up using your own PayPal account: (a) log in to your PayPal account, (b) click on Profile (gear icon), (c) click on Preapproved payments under the Payment settings section, (d) select the subscription from the list, click Details, and then Cancel.
- If you signed up using a credit card, either: (a) call PayPal at 1.800.221.1161 to cancel, or (b) email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and request that your subscription be terminated.
|Use this button for recurring subscriptions.(Your CC will be automatically charged annually until you cancel.)||Use this button for one-time membership.(Your CC will only be charged for the current year membership.)|
Use the button below or the PDF membership form above to donate. More details here.