MadNorSki will be offering weekly adult cross country ski lessons during the winter season. Please check back when the winter season gets closer for information on how to sign up for lessons.
If you are interested in joining our club to meet fellow skiers, please see here for more information.
Recommend YouTube Videos from PSIA (Professional Ski Instructors of America)
How to Cross Country Ski:
- A Beginner’s Guide – Intro to Classic Part 1 | PSIA-AASI
- A Beginner’s Guide – Classic Skiing Basics Part2 | PSIA-AASI
- How to get Started – Skate and Classic PSIA-AASI
- More Beginners Classic – PSIA/REI
- More Beginners Skate – PSIA/REI
- Ski Gear Checklist – PSIA/REI
- PSIA-AASI Go With A Pro: Skate vs. Classic Skis Gear
- PSIA-AASI Go With A Pro: Cross Country Double Poling
- PSIA-AASI Go With A Pro: Coach’s Skate for Hills
MadNorSki does not certify or endorse instructors, but can connect you with a private local instructor to help you improve your technique. For more information, email . Instructor availability is limited this 2020-21 season.