Your membership goes to support the Madison Nordic Ski Club which in turn supports area skiers in many ways. The club regularly organizes races, trail maintenance days, provides ski lessons, supports high school and junior skiers, raises funds for projects, grooms local trails and much more! Add to this the informative, lively, and entertaining monthly meetings and it’s easy to see why this is one of most popular outdoors club in Madison!
- Free lessons for beginner and intermediate skiers (Members get first shot at signup)
- Snow Making at Elver Park
- Lights at University Ridge
- Elver Park Race series discount entries
- Grooming for local ski trails
- Meet other local skiers at social events plus free beer at club meetings!
- Trail reports online
- Support youth programs
- Support for trail development and improvements
- Discounts with some of our generous sponsors
Become a Trailblazer Stewardship Contributor
This year join the Trailblazers and add an additional $50 or $250 to your membership to provide additional support for efforts such as grooming and snowmaking. This will allow the club to continue to make Madison a better place to ski.
The annual club membership period generally runs from November 1 to April 14th of the following year. If you join/renew between April 15th and October 31st, your membership will be considered up-to-date for the coming membership period. If you join/renew between November 1 and April 14th, your membership will be up-to-date for that period.