- Free lessons for beginner and intermediate skiers (Members get first shot at signup)
- Snow Making at Elver Park
- Lights at University Ridge
- Elver Park Race series discount entries
- Grooming for local ski trails
- Meet other local skiers at social events plus free beer at club meetings!
- Trail reports online
- Support youth programs
- Support for trail development and improvements
- Discounts with some of our generous sponsors
Become a Trailblazer Stewardship Contributor
Please consider becoming a Trailblazer and add a donation to your membership that will provide additional support for efforts such as grooming and snowmaking. This will allow the club to continue to make Madison a better place to ski.
The annual club membership period generally runs from July 1 to June 30 of the following year. If you join/renew between April 15th and October 31st, your membership will be considered up-to-date for the coming membership period. If you join/renew between November 1 and April 14th, your membership will be up-to-date for that period.