Greenbush Ski Trails

Freshly groomed trails this am. Skied the purple loop. about 85% very good to excellent solid base with fresh top groomed. the remaining 15% were icy patches with only one bare spot that groomer filled in. Worth the trip-nice to still be able to ski on real snow1
one on the best scenic trails to ski on in my opinion.