Your membership goes to support the Madison Nordic Ski Club which in turn supports area skiers in many ways. The club regularly organizes races, trail maintenance days, provides ski lessons, supports high school and junior skiers, raises funds for projects, grooms local trails and much more! Add to this the informative, lively, and entertaining monthly meetings and it’s easy to see why this is one of most popular outdoors club in Madison!
Joining the Club
New for 2017/2018 Become a Trailblazer Stewardship Contributor
This year join the Trailblazers and add an additional $50 or $250 to your membership to provide additional support for efforts such as grooming and snowmaking. This will allow the club to continue to make Madison a better place to ski. Trailblazer members will also receive two raffle tickets at each meeting.
The annual club membership period generally runs from November 1 to April 14th of the following year. All memberships expire on October 31. If you join/renew between April 15th and October 31st, your membership will be considered up-to-date for the coming membership period. If you join/renew between November 1 and April 14th, your membership will be up-to-date for that period.
Online membership payment is available below! Although we use PayPal for processing payments, you do not need a PayPal account to pay online. You can use a credit card – just fill in your billing and credit card info when you get to the checkout page.
Although we recommend that members pay online, if you don’t have a credit card or simply prefer to pay via check, just print a copy of the membership form (PDF) and mail it to the address on the form.
- Please contact us directly at email@example.com if you have any problems with the signup/payment process! Do not initiate a chargeback process via your credit card if you are accidentally double billed – we get charged $20 when this happens. Contact us and we’ll just reverse the extra charge.
- If you aren’t sure of your subscription status or you signed up for a annual subscription with a PayPal account but change your mind and want to cancel the automatic renewals, here’s how you check/edit your subscription:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click the Settings icon (looks like a gear) next to the Log Out button.
- Click the Payments tab.
- Click the Manage Payments button.
- Delete the subscription from the list.
- If you signed up for a subscription using a credit card (NOT a PayPal account) and would like to cancel, either: (a) call PayPal at 1.800.221.1161 to cancel, or (b) email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and request that your subscription be terminated.
The Madison Nordic Ski Club is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit so your donation is fully tax deductible as allowed by law. See the donation page for more details. You can donate to MadNorSki via any of the following methods:
- Enter a donation amount at the bottom of either online membership form (above) when you join or renew your membership.
- Use the button below to make a donation.
- Complete a paper membership form (PDF) and mail it in with your donation.